- Let’s Move! is First Lady Michelle Obama’s campaign dedicated to eliminating childhood obesity in America within a generation, to ensure that kids like us can grow up healthier and be able to achieve our goals.
- I’m honored to be an Official Supporter of Let’s Move!, and to be able to work with the White House, the First Lady, and her team to create dynamic programs that are fun for the whole family.
- Attending the inaugural Kids’ State Dinner in the East Room of the White House as the First Lady’s Special Guest
- Representing Let’s Move! for its featured 2012 London Olympics Campaign — with a special, better-for-you afternoon tea menu and all!
- Teaming up with Whole Foods Markets and the nonprofit Whole Kids Foundation to help spearhead the 2013 Let’s Move! Salad Bars to Schools Initiative with Whole Foods’ Salad Bar Nation Program
- Learn more at www.letsmove.gov